WTF Erotica-

TW:
Aging up minors to sexualize them
Mentions of non-con

I found out about a series that's basically just published Disney erotica fanfiction set in our times.

And the first book is about Jafar and Jasmine.
Literally no name change like some of the other. I-

On top of that ship in mind being creepy AF, this feels like something Disney can straight up sue for.
Writing a erotica that's supposed to be a fairytale retelling is one thing.
Writing erotica fanfiction of Disney without changing names and publishing it as a real book you can gain money from is a whoooole other-

Then you got one where I assume Hercules is in a love triangle with Hades and Meg and Meg's married to Hades. Yes, we goin full Greek with Herc wanting his uncle and his uncle's wife.

BTW, the author has a whole series dedicated to Greek couple retellings. One is actually of Medusa and Calypso becoming a couple. But I don't know if those books are also eroticas or romance books with some spice in them. They did interest me at first but...I don't necessarily wanna pick up a book by a woman who imagines Jafar x Jasmine getting down.
I could get the Greek one second hand, but like...I don't know now-

And then a Tink x Hook tale that gives...um..."vibes". Like, usual erotica weird vibes. With lines such as "Hook wants his ring on my finger and me on my knees before him—and he won't take no for an answer." in the description...

I get he's a pirate, and more than likely is an escaped Lost Boy and never got proper education on "stuff" and probably doesn't know what is or isn't okay (which that of itself could lead to an interesting tale with the logistics of young boys growing up without proper teaching alone and in a new magical place with no way home could be like), but like...really? This is meant to sexualize the whole "You have no choice but to submit" crap...for the umpteenth time.
This is why I hate a lot of erotics. A lot of them are very...I can only describe them as barely consensual non-con.

Then there's one where "Isabelle" is in a love triangle with Beast and "Gaeton".
My head reads that as "Gay ton".

Then there's one where Ariel (doesn't say her real name in the book description) is in a love triangle with "Ursa" and "Alaric".
And Ursa's already made to be horrible, but Alaric is also just as bad according to the description.
We have an abusive bisexual love triangle. I'm calling that a murder knife with it's sharp triangular shape that gets swung both way.

Then a lesbian erotic Sleeping Beauty retelling between Aurora and "Malone."

Bruh, some of this crap is creepy AF when you consider a lot of these fanfics are about UNDERAGE CHARACTERS, AGED UP JUST TO SEXUALIZE THEM

Ariel, who was 16.
Belle, who was 17.
Aurora, who was 16.
Jasmine was freaking 15, the movie making it clear that Jafar was a pred!

If it was just retelling fairytales into erotics, I wouldn't really care, some original tales could get spicy and were still great (Looking at you, La Belle et la Bête).
You wanna write your erotica of the Beast having this animal side of him who wants to ravage Beauty but his human side keeps it in check? Go for it.
Cinderella accidentally left behind a shoe after a night of fun with the prince? Alright.
Prince likes the mermaid because of a mermaid fetish? Fine

But Disney tales? One straight up keeping the names of the 15 year old girl and the 30 or 40 something year old dude? What the actual seventy ways of fukery!?

And it's famous on BookTok, of course. I swear, BookTok usually loves either the most basic predictable stuff, or the most toxic stuff. At least from all I hear.
They love Colleen Hoover, where one of her books has a dude where he and his wife or gf had a kid and they're looking at this newborn baby, and go "We laugh at our son's big balls" before baby and gf/wife die in a horrible crash.

I don't fuking trust BookTok-
They love Jafar x Jasmine erotica.