This Dam Ad

TW: mentions of non-consent things.

This gods dam ad. Has anyone else gotten an ad on here between chapters that is basically this stupid thing? I'm now getting it on YT.

Okay, not THIS exact one, but the one I'm trying to find in the video search thing on here won't come up, even when I add the full thing
(Might try to link it through the website version later.)
It's by Galatea Stories.

Like, for no reason, I got bombarded with their ads,
And get this:
This 19 year old is the OLDEST virgin. Sje says it in the ad I'm talking about.

Maybe this was made in a country where the AOC is lower so different rules, different mindsets. But if 19 is the oldest then when tf does it usually happen!?
15!? 16!?

I think there's been studies showing that those who lost their virginity around or after 20ish were somewhat happier. 19 is still young in my eyes, and I'm not even 19!

And like, the fact that she "ÓwÒ attwacted the alphwa wolfy", and makes it seem like her lust gives her no choice but to mate with him whether she likes it or not, it's just...

And I don't think all wolves are just like "Oh, well, I'm in heat and I need to mate with random ASAP." I mean, my puppy who's in heat keeps trying to hide and get away from our male dog every time he tries to get on her (we stop it whenever we catch him). So I think it's okay to assume some female wolves control whether they actually want what their hormones say.

Why not have a story where the werewolves are ACTUALLY similar to their wolf halfs? Like, these stories make it where the woman HAS to be submissive and stay with their kids and mate all day.
But in reality, the female wolves do have some rule and they can go hunting with their mates. I'm tired of this. It's always the same dam thing over and over again. Always this stuff that is borderline non-consent.

Update:
Here's the original ad. Still cringe. Ugh.

And they target this to young teens-

Bruh-