A Kiss

So people are whining about how Buzz Lightyear sucks because it's "woke" because, get this....there was a kiss between 2 women.

OH

OH NO

DON'T PERVERSE THE CHILDREN

I'LL GO BACK TO CLASSIC DISNEY, WHERE A GROWN MAN KISSES A 14 YEAR OLD COMATOSE GIRL AND THEN SHE LOVES HIM
THAT'S BETTER THAN THIS WOKE CRAP

Seriously though. The people will plop their kids in front of Snow White, where an adult kisses this little girl he met once only on the lips because he wanted to, not knowing it would wake her, then they ride off into the sunset together. The adult and the young teen.
Doesn't make it better that in the original story of Snow White, Snow was an 8 year old. And a kid can and will find that out, because they would be curious about how the Disney version came to be and find that. So none of that "Well, the kids won't know about the original" bs.

Same goes for Sleeping Beauty. This time, the prince did know he had to kiss her to wake her. In the Disney version.
But in the original story, he doesn't kiss her. He does stuff to her sleeping body. She only woke up when she gave birth to twins and one of them sucked the poison from her finger.
Again, kids would get curious and find this out.

Cinderella:
Was stuck in an abusive home and tried to be calm through it, but her only way she could've safely escaped was by marrying a man she just met.
Original:
In the Grimm version, her father is alive and just as bad as her step family, the step sisters cut off their toes and heels to fit the glass slipper, then their eyes all get pecked out at the end.

Hunchback Of Notre Dame:
Do I even need to remind y'all of Frollo?

Lion King:
There's basically a murder scene, Simba sees his father's own dead body, and then goes to have a kid with his cousin when he's an adult.

Tarzan:
If I recall, you can somewhat see a hand of one of Tarzan's parents who was killed by the cheetah, while Tarzan is crying in his crib.
Then after that, we literally see the silhouette of the villain hanging by a vine around his neck.

Monster's Inc:
The whole concept of and plan behind the Scream Extractor, and with the scene where Boo, a 2 year old, is literally in tears, showing her POV at a point, because this loud machine is coming closer to her face and she knows it means harm.

Pinocchio:
A bunch of young boys smoke, drink, and then are sold off in crates and never get the happy ending.

And so on.
Not to mention the THICC girls in Pixar films.

Remember:
Kids aren't as dumb when it comes to putting two-and-two together about these things.

But it's the consensual adult kiss that's an issue! It's the consensual adult kiss that's grooming kids!

I can agree, that with the homophobia Disney has shown, that this does feel like pandering instead of actual "They're a normal couple having a kiss". especially considering this is supposed to be the movie Andy saw as a child, so this stuff wasn't as accepted then. Meaning it most likely wouldn't have been in the movie. A hint, maybe. But not a full on kiss.
But the fact people are mad because "It'S pErVeRtInG tHe ChIlDrEn!" is the bigger issue. But they'll let their kids see children getting sold, comatose teens getting kissed, women marrying a man she just met?

I hate people.