"FATPHOBIC!!!"

The fact that people are whining about Taylor Swift having a scale say "Fat" in a music video where she is talking about her insecurities is honestly stupid and, quite honestly, narcissistic. It's especially the fat people who willingly made themselves fat that are whining.

Well guess what, Bethany! As large as you are, nothing revolves around you! Other people don't like having heart issues, and some people like myself don't have the privilege to just go out and buy 3 Big Mac's a day!

I'll make this clear; I am not targeting this towards people with ED's (such as Taylor had), medical issues, or are just born with the weight and can't lose it no matter how hard they try. This is specifically targeted towards the self-absorbed idiots who are like the personifications of both Gluttony and Greed. Who think that the whole world has to accommodate to their needs.

Here Taylor is saying she has some personal issues of her own, including with the beauty standard that women have to be pencil-thin to be pretty. If anything, you rolled up collections of Dung-Beetle food, this was COMPLETELY against calling someone fat for "beauty standards"! But You have to use food fats to compensate for whatever you let die away in your skull from lack of wanting to learn things outside of your personal likes, so you wouldn't get that!

If your first thought to someone expressing their personal struggles is "How DARE you PERSONALLY insult ME and not accommodate to my life choices!?!", I can guarantee that less people would want to trust in you because of how you try and make every issue about yourself.

This is what we call narcissism. 
Literally, let me give you a definition of it.

A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance. Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

Excessive need for admiration.
Disregard for others' feelings.
Can't handle criticism.
Sense of entitlement.

Literally what a lot of the fat people screaming about how Taylor was being Fatphobic are doing. Even if they don't ACTUALLY feel offended by it, they still feel the need to make it about themselves.

These people are literally the types to go looking for someone who proudly shares their story of healthy weight loss and then shame them for it.
They're the kind to shame a poor person for "being fatphobic" because they're not spending ALL their money at fast food chains.
They literally shame someone who loses weight for their health for "changing sides."
They're the kind of people I see hogging up the disability carts and then act rude to everyone.

Again, this is only targeting the self-centered people who thinks everyone should look like them. Not the people who have ED's or born with it. 
These people just want to go with a new "beauty" standard that adheres to their lazy privileged lifestyles.
Imagine being rich enough to buy so much food and live such a lazy life, and then cry "FAT DISCRIMINATION!!!" because not everyone wants to live like you, can't afford that life, or has health issues.

It's like people who willingly amputated themselves to get prosthetics start screaming at everyone that them not wanting prosthetics is discrimination against amputees.

Just do whatever makes you feel good about yourself, as long as it's healthy AND you don't force others to adhere to your standards. Don't listen to the people who say removing ribs and vomiting all your food is pretty, or the people who say being lazy and eating a lot is pretty. Just do whatever suits you in a healthy manner.
You can't spell Beautiful without "Be" and "U"!

Just be your best healthy self. Because in the end, there will always be people whining about how you're against one or the other no matter which way you take. You can be chubby and have skinny people hate you. You can be skinny and have fat people hate you.

It's lose-lose if your try to please everyone, but a huge win if you just do things for you.

Update:

Bruh-

It got to a point where now they decided to remove the part she sees when she stands on the scale.

Yes. Because people with Anorexia should feel like they're alone in their struggles to please the people who sit around eating junk most of the day. -_-