Drag Kombat is a drag

Quick disclaimer before I continue:
Nothing against drag queens. I love em! They're just....it's like they have a touch of Wonderland in them! Their whole personalities and styles are to die for!

Anyways...

So there was this Women's Empowerment game awards.
And there were a final 3 winners.

I don't know what game won second place.

But the third place winner, the wife of someone my parents watch RP in GTA V and offered to teach me programming, looked grouchy. At first, my parents thought she was being a sore loser, that it could've been worse and she could have gotten no place at all.

Well, IMO, she had full right to be angry, and so did my parents when they found out (and kinda discussed while I was in the room)

Her game - which she and her all-women team have been working on for years - that is an open-world fantasy where literally every person is cats other than the enemies (think of an older Elder Scrolls with Khajiit only), it lost to a Drag Queen Mortal Kombat rip-off that has barely been in production for a year and flat colored graphics.

1. Not all Drag Queens are trans women. There are cis men who dress in drag and run in drag shows too. This is a women's empowerment game show. NOT a "be progressive!" show.
(Not saying trans women aren't women, though. That would be my parents -_-)

2. Literally, the graphics aren't even that good either. It looks like the graphics of a 1st grade learning games site. And it's just fighting. People spend hours upon hours playing open world games. Who's gonna spend half their tired day playing Drag Fights?

3. HOW TF DOES DRAG FIGHTS BEAT A FANTASY RPG WHERE THE WORLD IS FULL OF CIVILIZED CAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR OWN SOCIETIES AND POWERS AND MAGIC AND UNIQUE ENEMIES!?!
AND IT'S AN RPG, YOU CAN ROLEPLAY ANY WAY YOU WANT, YOU CAN RP AS A TRANS FEMALE CAT IF YOU WANTED, OR MAKE YOUR CAT A TRANS MAN!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH THIS SUPID FIGHTING GAME!!!

And this isn't just some stupid off the side award show.
No no no, this Women's Empowerment Game Awards was sponsored by At&t. So the winner basically get a big sponsorship.
Just another big company trying to be woke. Ugh.

When I find out the name of this cat game, I'm gonna wanna keep an eye out for when it comes out, unlike the drag game, this is supposed to be for a few different game consoles.