My Medical and My Mom

I just came to a realization and it pissess me off.

My mom says "You legally have to get your own medical insurance now. And dentists are expensive. That's why I still have bad teeth in."

And then earlier before leaving for work, my dad says "You haven't seen a doctor in years. We really need to get you scheduled."

Put two-and-w\two together.

I haven't been to the doctor in years.

Assuming my parents continued putting money into my medical insurance through those years.

Dentists are expensive.

If I'm adding this up correctly, the years of money being put into my MI while I haven't been going to the doctor, other than one 10 to 20 minute check up my mother only took me to because we were dealing with CPS, I should probably have enough fuking money to get my wisdom teeth removed.

Considering in some places, wisdom teeth removal is $300 each tooth, that's $1,200. Now put that with the lack of doctors visits for me, I probably have way more than $1,200 in medical insurance, even with people as poor as my parents.

My dad works now, so him making an appointment to take me in would be harder. So it's up to my mom. But my mom keeps making excuses.
She keeps insisting, now that my wisdom teeth are broken and one still has pieces needing removal or I'll get an infection, that I remove them myself. At home. With literally no family with medical backgrounds other than my dad who worked as a veterinarian when he was younger and worked well. But I'm now a dog. 

So I can literally get an infection on the inside of my mouth, whether I leave these chunks in or not, which can be a big issue since my wisdom teeth are the closest teeth to the area I had surgery done when I was a tween, I have the money to go to a dentist, and my mother is making excuses to not take me. For some fuking reason.
Lately, as soon as I hit the age to take care of myself, she's been more cold like this. Like now that she can't get money or food stamps from me, I'm just some extra unwanted work for her. She treats me like a burden suddenly. My dad still treats me like his daughter, but he's too busy to actually be around. 

So because I'm SUCH a dam burden to her, i either have to tell my dad to take me or convince her, or die from a mouth infection because my mom's a b!itch. She only listens to me when I'm talking about things like a new movie or game, if even then. She just responds with simple "Huh"s and "Ah"s. Never actually showing interest, but then wants to talk and talk about these true crimes she was watching or something that recently happened.

The more this goes on, the more I can see by what my dad means when he said she's a narcissist. Like, the actual disorder. She seems like it.