Victim Blaming

As you can tell by the title, there's a TW for blaming assault victims.

So remember how I would rant about my grandma?
Well, recently, she shared this;

So remember how I would rant about my grandma?Well, recently, she shared this;

Um...what the fuk?

My grandma seems sweet, but WHAT THE FUK IS THIS!?!

She doesn't share anything to rant about. The only things she shares that aren't of family and/or friends is stuff she agrees with.

So basically, she's a victim blamer.

What if a girl was wearing clothes that showed not a lot of skin when she got assaulted? Still her fault?
Does the same go for young children, little girls, who were in their bathing suits by the river who got assaulted?

Even if she was wearing something like this, that is NO REASON to assault her!

My grandma is one of those Christians, it seems...

Rape is NEVER the victims fault (Unless someone was assaulted in prison for assaulting someone)

But yet, my grandma lets her boys walk around shirtless, lets them go outside shirtless, even leave shirtless, and NOTHING gender reversing this situation.

This is like saying blame the people who's house was broken into while they were away, don't blame the robber for breaking in in the first place.

So my grandma is a victim blamer.

Nice to know that's one less person to go to if someone assaulted me.

Am I really related to this woman? Is she really my dad's mother?