Stolitz

I just kinda noticed this difference in Helluva Boss.

At the moment Stolas is looking at all the images he took of Blitz, Blitz is clearly not happy. And the images have Blitz as the main focus.

Where as at the end of the Season Finale, when Blitz is scrolling through his images, he has a photo of him cuddling with Stolas, smiling this time as Stolas is sleeping next to him.

I guess this further shows that Blitz does somewhat care about Solas, but thinks all Stolas wants is sexual favors. Since, well, that is how this whole tango started. He seems to want something stronger from Stolas, but feels like all he is to him is just a lower imp that a royal took a liking to (also further shown in Truth Seekers, in the drug-induced dreams, where Stolas is on the top of a high platform while keeping Blitz on a chain)

Where as Stolas does love Blitz, but more in a way of Blitz being the first person to show any form of care. He clung to this one form of affection. The only other person to ever show him any love was his daughter. No other royals, not his wife, not his father, maybe not his mother. The only person who showed anything kind to him who wasn't family was Blitz. That's all he can latch to.

Honestly, I would think it's best if they do stop their relationship (which would probably happen, with Stolas looking at the Asmodeon Crystals, which would make Blitz no longer dependent on him), and figure out their own issues before figuring out how to handle things together.

There's potential, but they need to work on their own issues and get them out of the way before they go to each other.