HeroHei

TW:
Mentions of CP, Loli stuff.

So I use to watch him, would just watch people get offended over petty things.

Someone on here once said he was racist or something, but all I usually saw was him showing just overly-offended people.

Well, recently, I stopped watching him because twice, he has defended underage anime stuff that isn't exactly SFW. Saying "It's just animation" "It's just pixels, don't be offended." Loli p0rn is okay by him.

And who's enjoying and creating those "just pixels"?

And before anyone says "It's a safer alternative" (like he would, probably), me watching lesbian adults h3ntai ain't satisfying my urge for titties and kitties. Straight stuff doesn't satisfy a straight person's urges for the physical contact. One day, they're gonna want that stuff.
Same extends to the people who like looking and making stuff of the underage, or child-looking, characters.
He'd happily say it's wrong to simply make a reimagining of a character as black (not in the way that just slaps characters with a new color and say HERE'S GOOD REP!!! Even if some do do that), but then defends nsfw of underage characters.

So the accusations I heard on here, I personally never saw for myself the proof other than what I just mentioned. But him defending THAT schist? No. 

He rarely even covers real issues unless they're currently trending. Some people were mentioning about how there was this drama with an anime VA who was getting harassed to Hel and back, people kept asking him to talk about it, and he didn't say crap.

And he just overly worships Japan. Despite even other people from Japan having things to say. That short film "My Little Goat"? It was made by a Japanese man and he worked on it for a decade on his own, made to bring awareness to child SA. Especially in Japan, child abuse isn't treated as seriously. I kinda wonder with how gut wrenching it is, if it was made from personal experience.
But "Hero"Hei nearly worships the place like a utopia above the US (we're not perfect and do get easily offended. But JFC, at least child SA is more frowned upon here, divorce less frowned upon, even if justice isn't always done). Meanwhile I'm pretty sure he's still living here. Dude's a YouTuber with over 500k subs. He can fuking move if he LOVES Japan so much.

Not only that, but he promotes harassment. So many times. Never even blurs people's names.

Here, let me show a video covering him.

I'm 24 minutes in, but you can already see the issues.

The part where he's defending Sailor Moon NSFW. And he says about High schoolers "You don't even know their ages, so it doesn't count as CP!" In an anime. About girls. At High school.
But as shown, it DOES mention Usagi's age.
Dude really said "Age doesn't matter".
Does it matter in an overly-sexual anime? Does it matter in a nsfw anime?

"It's unfortunate that he's wasting his talent trying to make hit pieces on people like this."
Remind me again what you report on other than Japanese news here and there?

And in the comments of this, of course, he has a bunch of defenders.
Despite the dude defending Loli NSFW. Quite a few times. As a short person that looks 15, I have a say. And no, Loli is NOT made for short people. It's made so that people can watch CP without it being of someone under the AOC.

So ya. I was once a sub of his, watched for tea and issues. But now? That I'm older and I've opened my eyes and dug more because I started getting a bad feeling after he defended CP? No fuking thanks.
He promotes harassment by refusing to cover names and he supports CP on multiple occasions.. And now that I realize this, I'm saying something.