LEAVE 👏 NICO 👏 ALONE

Okay. I'm sick of this.

Trigger Warning for SA, non consent stuff.

I'm so dam sick and tired of trying to find whole stuff of a ship, just fluffy romance, and I instead find r@pey stuff of Nico. I just wanted to read some Solangelo one-shots, some cute stuff, in all 3 had non-con sexual chapters in them. This bs is TOO dam common...

Jason doesn't take no for an answer.

Percy doesn't even ask.

Will isn't even listening.

Don't even get me started on the gross Nico x Gods bs. I don't ship him with any of the gods, gross af to me, but I've accidentally come across a few where even his dad doesn't listen.
HADES ISN'T HORRIBLE.

The only ship I've seen with wholesomness and less smut, and even then the smut is all consensual, is Valdangelo. And that's a lesser shipped ship. Most of the stuff is angst where thet also help each other learn how to bettet cope with past trauma without it disappearing.

WHY
WHY DO PEOPLE SO BADLY WANT NICO TO GET R@PED!?!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?!

WHAT KIND OF FUKED UP MENTAL ILLNESS DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO FIND THIS BS OKAY AND CUTE!?! WHAT THE FUK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?!

THESE ARE THE KINDS OF PEOPLE I'D MAKE SURE I STAY 10 STATES AWAY FROM!!!

If ANY of you have written ANY type of non-con of Nico, or any characters for that matter, that serves no purpose other than for some sick pleasure, gtfo of my profile. I don't want some mentally ill rotted brain cold hearted piece of worthless garbage around me.