Love

I don't know why, but I've been feeling more affectionate lately.
Like, the need for a lover.

I keep wanting to be heald, kissed, every time I've meditated lately I've been falling into some vision of me in a happy relationship, and it's never just one specific guy. Varies in hair type and color, height, build, skin, eyes.

Then I start getting frustrated because I'll probably be lonely until the day I die because I have no way to go out and interact with people, parents still haven't taught me how to drive, there's no one in my area around my age.

And now I'm getting this urge to be in a relationship. And I got even angrier when I looked up what loneliness does to the brain. Being on here and talking doesn't help because it's not face-to-face. I can't hug someoneone, I can feel the touch of another human.
Can't be my period, that already passed a while ago.
And it's only strong as of right now.

My mom says "It's not as great as you think"
Easy for her to say when she's married to someone she wants to divorce, is only still with him because they had kids, and got pregnant when she was slightly older than I am now.
Her advice is crap.

Is it just a spring thing? Am I slowly breaking down mentally?