Blue Hair & Pronouns

Okay, these kids logic is just...it's dumb.

This did happen in 2018, but there are still idiots who act like this, and these idiots are out there probably thinking they were in the right.

Love it or hate it, there IS differences between males and females biologically. If there wasn't, then there wouldn't be a need for sex-reassignment surgery, born-men would be able to carry babies and breast feed, women could not only get pregnant, but impregnate the same way a man does, we would hit puberty at the same age. And though yes, there are men shorter than average and women taller than average, and etc etc, it's a fact that most of the time, men ARE taller.

If I had been in that college (though I've heard that some or one of the people there ARE racist transphobic homophobes, but I don't 100% know, but I wouldn't go if that's true), I just would've shouted "HEY BLUE HAIR PRONOUNS!!! IF THERE WERE NO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN, WE GENDERQUEERS WOULDN'T NEED SURGERY OR HORMON BLOCKERS!!!"
Because that's the fact of the matter; there ARE differences between males and females. It's why those who don't fit in their bodies get those surgeries and medications to fit better.
Maybe 300 years from now, that may change. We don't know. We've been evolving since the dawn of our time. Hel, it's why now, Napoleon is considered short, but back in his time it was the average height!

How did these idiots even get to college? They can't even tell the difference between facts and opinion.
Guess this is proof that school intelligence doesn't equal to human intelligence.

And these kids using Nazi as a fuking insult...
Go back to the 1900s, see what a real Nazi did to people like yourselves, Blue Haired Pronouns. You call them Nazi's, but the actual gay people who experienced discrimination from real Nazi's would probably scoff at you with how much more privilege you have than them.

Literally, 2 of them had that exact look. The one in the thumbnail even more so.

And no matter what your opinions, the dude is right. 
"That sort of behavior is not accepted in civilized societies."
Shouting out insults you don't know the meaning too, stomping off, trying to break stuff before leaving? I've seen that happen with my siblings, with old friends when we were little, I did it when I was a toddler, and usually that got a scolding or stand-in-the-corner time. And that's how those freaks were acting.

Stuff like this makes me see more and more why a lot of non-cishet people, especially the older ones, prefer to not consider themselves part of LGBTQIA+ group as a whole. Because though there are good people, a lot of it is starting to look like this. You can still be something without being part of a group. These kinds of people just make the homophobes wants more to set things back to the time where kissing someone got you burned alive or dipped in acid.

Moral of the story:
If there's an opinion you don't agree with, don't act like a 3 year old who was just told they can't go get an ice cream. State your opinion in a civilized debate, and if the other persons starts throwing a tantrum, it shows that they're the ones losing.