Pain

Great.

So on top of Monday's events, I now think I'm having issues with my appendix or something. It keeps hurting around that area, mostly at night, and then the pain spreads and feels like a period cramp.

And to top that off, I had 3 periods in a short span between last month and this month. Happened at the end of July, ended before my Bday. Then it started a few days after my Bday, then ended a few days later. Then towards the end of the month. maybe a week later, it started for a 3rd time, and ended a few days ago. And maybe TMI, but there's also a LOT of mucus on my "digested food" last time I went.

And of course, I'm not going to get checked out any time soon. I could be fuking dying, and we wouldn't know until it's too late because my mom doesn't want to stop and take the time to get me an appointment. What if I need appendix surgery? What if I have heart issues? What if something is up with my brain? We won't fuking know until I'm laying dead in my room, and no one would notice until they say "Hey, I haven't seen her come out of her room in a few days."

I'm in pain right now, and nothing will be done to help it other than "Here, take some pain pills".

So ya. If I suddenly go fuking dead silent, I'm probably dead from neglect.