Milkman

I just found out about this visual novel with a milkman, Tentador Leches, and I honestly think, as well as some of the commenters on a video about it, that this poor milkman is in an abusive relationship, and he built this little fantasy in his head to try and justify it.

And he really snaps when you suggests his wife is dead, so it's quite possible he killed her or crippled her either during self defense or during a mental breakdown from the abuse. Someone suggested he may have even cannibalized her because to make you uncomfortable after you make him snap, he puts his own hair and blood in the milk he delivers you way early and says "Since you wanted to be so close, drink up!"

Like, the signs kind of point to it:

White hair, maybe due to stress.

When he gets stressed, he messes with his hair more and more.

He wants to keep his suit extra perfect looking.

There was an option when he says he named his wife after a goddess of beauty (Venus), you ask "Yet she named you after a dog?" (Someone mentioned that where they come from, if you replace the K with a C, his name, Koolie, basically means Servant, or "Unskilled Laborer" in some places)

When he mentions guys flaunting all over his wife, it's implied she enjoys it and may even be cheating or cheated before.

Like I said, he snaps when you suggests she's dead. Like, not yells at you for being pushy, but straight up has a psychotic break where he wakes you at 4 in the morning to give you the bottle of milk with his hair and blood in it.

The beginning of the game mentions that people think he's lying about being married because he's the only one who ever comes out of his house.

When you show some kindness to him on the first day you two ever meet, he comes back the next day with a plate of cookies he made and calls you his friend, so quick. Like someone being kind is a new thing to him, or something he rarely gets shown, so he's clinging to it.

Him forcing you to drink milk with his hair and blood in it may have been a form of abuse he also endured.

Either way, I'm like 98% sure this dude was stuck with an abusive wife and he ended up killing or crippling her and now he's too scared to say anything, especially since male abuse victims aren't really believed as much. And I kinda hope that the developer makes a new ending where you can really help the poor guy out because gods dam, I want to hug this poor dude.

Like, him forcing you to drink his hair and blood was mostly because you kept pushing him and pushing him to a psychotic break.

Trying to flirt, talk about his looks, poke fun at his looks, push him about his wife, his relationship, suggest she's dead, and has to deal with other people hitting on him, all while he's just trying to do his job AND this is the first time you two are meeting? Early in the morning? So it's kinda on you he has a mental breakdown, especially if he was dealing with some abuse issues that screwed his head up, and he's clearly mentally unwell, being a milkman helps him in some way.
And you pushing him? It just cracked his own coping mechanism a bit, so he uses his own sealant to deal with the crack, his mental instability not making him realize this could get him fired.

Honestly, you deserved a milk full of blood and hair, YOU were the antagonist this whole time. If he really was being abused at home, you just screwed up his whole day and got a fist full of payback.
After all, the whole reason you even moved to that neighborhood was to interrogate that poor dude.

I want to give this man a hug and much needed mental help.

How can a short sim game make you feel so strongly towards a character!?