"Not Advertiser Friendly"

So WTF YouTube-

My siblings put on a video of just funny animal videos. Barely any cussing at all, not even really any of animals "getting on top" of random things. Just animals being funny and stupid, sometimes with little kids like toddlers being in the clips.

So YouTube (and this is the first time they've ever gotten an ad like this, they usually see either trailers, Liberty Mutual, or other stuff) plays an ad with this dude ripping off his shirt, girl gives him looks, he starts pinning her to a wall, shoving tongues down each others throat while her shirt comes undone, starts kissing her neck-

I don't even know what the ad was for because my brother pressed Skip as soon as the option came up. This whole mature crap went on for 5 seconds without even saying what TF it was advertising, and was being played on a video that kids are, for sure, going to click on.

Yet YT will says "Your video isn't advertiser friendly" while they have advertisements like that allowed? 
How is someone saying "F*cking Hell!" not advertisement friendly when you're literally allowing ads that is literally sexual AF with people kissing necks and removing their clothes?

You could argue "Well, what do they watch? Maybe that triggered it?"
The worst they've watched is Gacha videos, and me and my sister started working on shortening that a while ago. So other than that, all they watch is Mr. Beast, LankyBox, and funny videos.

"Well, YouTube can't control what ads go where-"
Then that would mean that whenever I stumbled on a video that YT marked as "For Kids" and it plays nothing but children's ads, that means I've apparently watched plenty of toys and whatever it is that gets me ads for kids movies? Just so happen to NOW start getting them when YouTube stupidly marks a vid as "For Kids"?

YouTube really sucks.