AroAce

TW:
Mentions of Child Sexualization
Grooming
Acephobia
Arophobia

Don't know much about JaidenAnimations, but I know of this aroace-phobia crap she's being attacked for.

People are literally calling her a groomer...for NOT having more than friendly attractions.

Ya, grooming is a power-hunger and not because of actual attractions, so someone who doesn't feel those attractions can still do it. They're just not doing it for sexual pleasure.
But these people don't see it that way. Both cishet and LGBTQ+ are saying it. It's disgusting.

"Why do you keep using that word? I don't think it means what you think it means."
~Inigo Montoya, Princess Bride

At this point, just don't care what ANYONE says, because you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

Have attractions? YOU'RE A GROOMER!!!! Have no attractions? YOU'RE A GROOMER!!!
There's straight people who call gays groomers, gay people who call straights groomers, cis people who call trans groomers, trans people who call cis groomers.
Literally anyone would find a small reason to call you a groomer, whether it be your gender, your religion, your sexuality, your skin color. People honestly disgust me. This is why it's getting harder for me to even care about much. Because a lot of people are just so full of irrational hate.

And these hateful hearts are really taking away the actual impact of what a real groomer is and in fact making it harder for victims. A groomer isn't someone with a different lifestyle, a groomer is someone who tries to act nice so that they can get someone close and then harm them, making them unable to leave either by force or emotionally. 
It's like the witch making kids think they're welcome to her candy house. She acts sweet and kind, lets these kids think they're safe, and then when she has them finally shaped for her will, she kills them and eats them.

Grooming isn't "YOU'RE TRYING TO PUSH AN AGENDA!!!!"
Grooming is manipulating someone so that they stay stuck with you one way or another.
And grooming victims can be any age, from a young toddler to an old person.

What is these idiots logic? Are they the "You're playing hard to get" crowd? They think children will be turned on by someone not wanting them in more than a friendly way? Or that they won't want to date or have sex because they saw someone they like who's like that?
Doesn't sound to me like the AroAce people are the ones sexualizing children...

And don't even get me started on how these people also think being aroace makes one emotionless. Acting like romance and sex are the only emotions and that all sex somehow involves empathy. Which implies that children are emotionless.

And a lot are probably mad because they have little to no chance. Even if she, or any aro and/or ace person wasn't aroace, you STILL wouldn't have a chance! If they don't even want to be your friend, what the fuk makes you think they'd want you as a lover? This isn't some erotica where being an abuser gets you all the h0es. This is real life. Want sexual relations with someone? Get some toys and go to some platform with a group of people who specifically want that. Discord, VR Chat, Twitter, whatever. Or vibe with someone at a club and if they want to get freaky too, then alright.

Honestly, this hate against people who just want to vibe angers me. I'm not ace or aro, but I just see them as fellow humans. Hell, if it's a "YOU NEED CHILDREN" sort of thing-

1.) Adoption or Foster Care is still an option.

2.) They can still make a baby without there being any attraction for it. Like eating when you're not hungry. In fact, some ace's are like that.

3.) Not everyone has to have kids. You want more kids around? Make them yourself or take in a kid yourself!

Let Ace and Aro people just live. Them not having sexual or romantic feelings harms literally no one. Hel, harms less people! No sexual pains, or worries about someone ditchin after a pregnancy scare, no heartbreaks from a romantic relationship (unless they're still dating someone. Again, like eating when not hungry), if they enter a relationship there's probably less chances of them cheating unless they're a thrill-seeker.
But they're the bad ones, I guess. -_-