DC Pride

Okay, am I the only one tired of DC trying to Rainbowfy things and then making it their selling point?

I don't want a bi Robin.
I don't want a bi Superman.

They ALREADY HAVE Bi characters! Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, isn't Cat Woman bi or am I dumb?

And there's Extraño. Just found out about him when looking up what gay heroes DC ORIGINALLY had, and he was one. He's a Latino gay man, who's name is spanish for Strange.
So not only was he was a gay man, he was also a person of color! WHY NOT BRING HIM BACK!?!

Why not make an AU where Harley is tricked by Joker and goes crazy, BUT she ends up a good guy who falls for the villain Ivy?
We need more Hero x Villain!
And she never dates Joker. She was attracted to him, until he pushed her in crazy toxic waste.
And she'll have a specific bome to pick with Joker, and every villain she deals with will be her one step closer to revenge!

Not only will there be bi rep, but there will also be rep that not every crazy person is a villain, and it will give people the Villain x Hero story they want!

Or maybe a Harley In Gotham Land, with The Dark Night (Batman), The Mad Joke (Joker as Mad Hatter), Harley as Alice, and so on! And at some point, Harley and The Cheshire Woman (Catwoman) are getting really close, and the longer Harley stays in Gotham Land, the more crazy she gets!
(Seriously, I should write for DC instead. XD)

Oh, but noooooo.
They have to make Superman bi (even if it's just his son, I heard he was already killed off in an older comic, I think)

They have to make Robin bi.

And not only that, the only bi characters they're making are dating the same-sex!
BEING BI DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE SPECIFICALLY ATTRACTED TO ONLY THE SAME-SEX!!! THAT'S BEING GAY!!!

THIS is why their comic sales are going down the drain, why Manga is topping the charts!

Not only do they have a good story. But when there's LGBTQ+ character, THEY DON'T MAKE THAT THEIR SELLING POINT, AND IT'S MORE ABOUT THE STORY THAN THE CHARACTER BEING GAY!!!
EVEN THE GAY ROMANCE MANGA'S ARE MORE FOCUSED ON THE CHARACTERS AS A WHOLE THAN THEY ARE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS BEING GAY!!!