WTF parents

So let me get this straight.

My parents "understand" I'm older and know I deserve my own space.

Then they move my sister to my room because "she shouldn't share a room with her brothers because CPS could get called if she tells someone."

Then just as I'm getting use to it, my parents then, every day so far, have allowed my brothers to sit in MY room without my say! Even without my sister's say! We could both want to keep the boys out, and my parents would say "Nah, let your brothers in!"

So that they can watch YouTube on my sister's TV, even though they have their own TV they can watch YouTube on.

So basically "I understand you need your own space, BUUUUUUT- you get no opinion as long as you're under our roof and boys get to go in your room!" :D

This also says they didn't care about giving my sister space away from her brothers out of actual care. But just so CPS doesn't get on us.

So it's okay that she doesn't share a room with them. But it's TOTALLY acceptable if she one day says her parents allow her brothers to come into her and her older sister's room no matter what she or I say.

So it's okay to teach their daughter that boys get to invade her space no matter what she says? Like I said, we could both agree that they shouldn't be in here and my parents disregard it anyways.

I hate my parents. At this point, it's hate. I'm so sick of the control, of the lies, the fact they don't see me as a person with thoughts. 

They took my Xmas money my grandma gave to me and didn't get me crap for Xmas, never paid me back for that, never paid me for babysitting.

Still haven't taught me how to drive, haven't helped me try to find a decent job.

Then they take over my room, make some BS excuse, and then contradict that excuse.

They take every penny I ever get and treat it like it was always their money.

This is literally overcontrolling and manipulation.

And there isn't sh!t I can do about it. I'm ick if it. I'm not even a human to them.

I hate them. It's gotten to the point where I can't feel much care for them except pity or those little moments of feeling bad for thinking such crap the rare times they do anything for me.

I'm so sick of this. And there's nothing I can do. Literally nothing.