Ozzy Consent

Heavy trigger warning, since this will be talking about the thing where people wonder why Ozzy isn't okay with non-con, in Helluva Boss.

So I have seen some people wondering and arguing a bit with the fact Ozzy, the ruler of the Lust ring in Hell, wouldn't be okay with non-con stuff.

Though I do understand this may be a sensitive topic for some. I don't mean to be rude or insensitive or anything, just wanting to clear up as to why Ozzy wouldn't be okay with such acts.
If I said something problematic, do tell me.

Well , I'll point out with a comment I found:

"This reminds me of a post I saw that I really liked (I think it was on tumblr but it could have been insta). but basically it said that "SA isn't about sex, it's about violence. You wouldn't hit someone with a shovel and call it gardening" so I think this is an appropriate outlook for Ozzie to have <3 He doesn't want help anyone force something to happen because the fun comes from both parties being into it."

Which I agree with.

Sexual assault is not about lust. It's about violence, it's about control. The people who do it are emotionally and mentally weak, they do it to feel powerful. Even those who are doing it with a partner and the partner then wants to back out, they're still forcing it because their ego is hurt.

And like the last sentence, he wants both (or more) parties to be okay with it. Not just because non-con is bad, but also because it makes sense when you consider he probably gets his strength from peoples pure lust.

Let's say an offender did do it out of sexual lust, and Ozzy did get the energy from that.
He's only getting energy from ONE persons lust.
The other person has no sexual energy to put off, even if they force themselves into liking it to make it easier to deal with or save themselves from getting killed. It's not lust, just a fear and survival instinct when you can't do anything else.

It's why love potions are illegal. It's essentially like getting someone drunk to get them to sleep with you. With the person who drank the potion, it's not real love or lust. It's fake, made up. It's like plastic food to Ozzy.

And if he did get power from non-con as well, it would make people view it in a more bad light. It might even make some people NOT want to feel lust at all, imp or human. Because by the standpoint of Helluva, as well as Hazbin, we see both hell-born and sinners aren't always okay with that stuff.
I highly doubt Moxxie and Millie would be okay with that stuff.
And Angel Dust, as far as we see, doesn't project the crap he himself is dealing with. Just makes some raunchy jokes.

Now, I don't know much about Biblical Ozzy. From what I could research, he is one of the most powerful and worst demons, even if his sin is the weakest. So fully biblically accurate Asmodeus probably would be okay with non-con.
And considering back then there was (and still sadly is) people who claim someone wanted it because "of the way they dressed" or "they didn't fight enough", it's more than likely he was written to be okay with non-con because some people do genuinely think it's lustful on both ends. Even a verse in one of the older testaments says sometimes the victim's to be blamed and stoned for not fighting enough (Again, old testament. Something Jesus would not be okay with)

But again, we're gonna mostly talk about Helluva's Ozzy. I'm just pointing this out because this could be part as to why people are confused why he isn't okay with it in Helluva.

So SA isn't about lust, it's about control and ego.
He gains more power when all parties are consenting.
It would be detrimental to his power if he got it also from non-con because people would look at Lust in a more bad light.

And we can also consider stuff with the victims.
Some will go on to do the same harm to others.
Some will have a harder time trying with either a partner or themselves, because it could be triggering and/or it makes them feel filthy.
Some may not even ever be able to feel that way after the crime.
This doesn't mean ALL victims, of course. But it does happen.
On top of the trauma they're dealing with, there's also no power to be gained there for him.

So to put it simply:
Ozzy doesn't agree with non-con both because it's obviously wrong, and because there's no actual lust from it and it may even turn some away from lust entirely.