AFAB

Me, I'm an AFAB who's genderfluid, so I think I do have room to speak on this.

But the terms "Birthing people" and "People With Vaginas" is wrong to me. Just say cis women or AFABs instead of those.

Why?

"Birthing people" makes it seem like that's all a woman's identity is. Just someone who births, an incubator.

"People with vaginas". Like there aren't trans men who don't want sex reassignment surgery. And again, it brings it down to that's what makes a woman a woman. Vagina and birthing. 

Which kinda gives erasure to intersex people who identify as a female and/or have mostly female anatomy.

And erasure on infertile women, who CAN'T birth. Or those of us who DON'T WANT TO

Don't boil down women to incubators with genitals. Just say AFAB or Cis Woman. Is it that hard?

These terms almost sound dehumanizing. I'm still a human, I'm still an AFAB. I'm more than just "a person with a vagina." I'm not a "birthing person".

The only time an AFAB should be called a Birthing Person is if they were a piece of crap parent and their kid calls them that.

But these terms are insulting, and I am saying this as an AFAB who doesn't always identify as a female. If you call me "Person with a vagina" or "Person who births", I don't wanna be around you.