Team Mom

Tony was well known for his cocky, uncaring attitude and immature antics in the team. So that was why it was so surprising that Tony suddenly turned into a helicopter mom when the new recruit, Spiderman, joined the team.

They all were aware that he'd recruited the boy personally and after the airport incident they'd grown to see the boy's childlike persona and grown protective as well, but Tony seemed to take it to an extreme when it came to the boy's personal health. When the boy started going on missions regularly with the team they noticed a few things.

Mission 1077

Peter ran onto the jet with a hop in his step. His mouth was the only thing visible under his rolled-up mask. The team had yet to see his face or determine his identity. This would be the boy's first real mission with the team and they were all eager to see how it would go.

As the jet took off the boy bounced his legs impatiently.

"I'm so excited! Tony, have you been to Pakistan? I've never been to Pakistan. I hear it's warm there. I wonder if we'll have time to try some of the food. Maybe there wi-"

"Kid calm down," Tony chuckled. "After the mission, we can talk about sightseeing. That sound good?" He reached over and ruffled the boy's hair and the team was surprised to see the caring look in his eyes as he looked at the young boy.

"Yes!" Peter went off on another rant but his stomach growled loudly midsentence.

Without blinking an eye Tony reached over to one of the bags stored overhead and pulled out a banana and handed it to the boy.

The rest of the team watched the boy continue on his rant with wide eyes.

Mission 1079

This time Tony came prepared with a backpack full of the essentials that Peter might need. He kept it with him and as Peter took his usual seat Tony pulled out a blanket, a sleep mask, and a pair of noise-canceling headphones. He handed them to the boy with a pointed look.

"It's a two-hour flight and you've been yawning all morning. Take a nap and when you wake up you're going to eat some breakfast before we get off this jet. Understood?" Peter nodded sheepishly.

As the boy finally fell asleep Clint spoke.

"You carry a baby bag now?"

"Shut it, Barton." Tony shot the man one of his famous glares.

Natasha stood and walked over to the boy as the team watched with bated breath. She simply tucked the blanket under his feet and rolled up her jacket before putting it behind his head to use as a pillow.

"I think we all know that he is a child," she said ignoring all the looks.

When Peter finally woke up he stood stretching his arms and letting out a large yawn.

"Tony do you have my inhaler? This high altitude is messing with my lungs." Tony handed it over to him without a second thought.

Peter took off his mask and used it without blinking an eye. The whole team froze as they saw his face for the first time.

"Oh my god. He's younger than I originally thought. Tony, we need to stock up that bag of yours if he's going to keep coming on missions."

"HE'S A LITERAL BABY!"

Please comment and leave feedback.

Requests: