Peter Johnson? (Not Percy Jackson)

Requested by 

Steve and the other Avengers were confused. There was a teenage boy who walked around the compound without a badge, talked to FRIDAY, and even sometimes could be seen on Tony's floor. They called him 'ghost boy' because he was there and then he was gone in the blink of an eye. 

They had never asked Tony about it since he seemed to be busy all the time. They knew they had to say something however when they arrived on Tony's floor to see Peter sitting on the couch drinking coffee and watching Spongebob. 

They cautiously walked towards the boy as he didn't notice them come in. They were afraid if he saw them then he would disappear again. They stopped next to the couch and Peter's head snapped up. He looked at them with wide eyes.

"You must be the Avengers, huh?" They didn't speak for a moment, shocked at the boy's question.

Just then Tony walked in. He was still in his pajama's sipping a cup of coffee. He walked in and his eyes widened as he looked between the Avengers and Peter. He slowly took a sip of his coffee before approaching the scene.

"So you guys have finally met. Guys this is my son Peter. He is a sweet and precious cinnamon roll that you should protect with your life." Peter started giggling. At the sound of his small giggle, all of the Avengers felt their heart's melt at his preciousness. 

It didn't take long for them to become a close-knit family. They, of course, all insisted that he call them his aunts and uncles. Everything was at peace until they found out he had a boyfriend whom they would have to interrogate and possibly murder if necessary. 

Please comment and leave feedback! 

1. I'm sick today so I decided to write another chapter. 

2. Thank you to everyone who followed me on Instagram! I have uploaded a poll about maybe writing another fanfic. Please vote on that if you haven't already. I would really appreciate it.