Dating is Not Allowed

Tony was deadly serious about Peter and dating. In his opinion, there was no one worthy of his precious son. One time Peter had been given a girl's number at the store. Tony had taken it from him and never given it back. 

So when he found out that literally everyone had a crush on Peter it was his worst nightmare. When he said everyone he meant it. All the interns, Deadpool, Harley, MJ, Spiderman fangirls, and just about anyone who had ever seen his face before that was in his general age range (and some not). 

Then word came out that Deadpool planned to make a move. So, of course, everyone panicked. Harley made an attempt to ask Peter out but was interrupted by Steve. Wade attempted to propose, but Tony came by and dragged him out by the ear as everyone watched in confusion. 

Finally, Peter came out and told the truth. 

"I already have a boyfriend? Dad, I thought you knew. I figured with your resources and daily stalking of my personal life you would have found out weeks ago. Johnny Storm, remember? We met at that exhibit you held?" Tony looked like he had lost his ability to function as a proper person anymore. 

"Nope. I'll pretend I didn't hear you. Excuse me while I assemble the team for a very important assassination."

Please comment and leave feedback.