Car Wash Part 2

Just when Peter thought his day couldn't get worse three really nice cars pulled into the lot. He could've recognized the people inside from anywhere. Tony and Steve sat on the inside of the first one doing whatever married couples do. Behind them was Natasha and Bruce. Of course Natasha had an evil smile on her face. Behind her was Clint, Sam, and Bucky who all had crammed themselves into the front seat.

Peter was half tempted to ask if he could leave to use the bathroom, but he knew this wasn't something that would just go away.

He took a deep breath as he prepared to face his family. They all knew exactly what they were doing. They got out their cars.

"We heard Peter's Academic Team was having a car wash so we came to support him," said Tony with an evil smirk.

Peter groaned as he realized Wade was here too. He stood behind Tony and Steve. The group all stared in awe before realizing they were supposed to be washing the cars. They scrambled to work.

Flash was working on Tony's car with him.

"You ACTUALLY know Tony Stark?" Flash asked shocked. He seemed to regret pouring that bucket of water on him now.

Peter felt someone give him a hug from behind as a familiar scent of tacos filled his nose.

"Hey baby boy. I missed you," said Wade. Peter turned with a bright smile and gave his boyfriend a quick peck. Out of the corner of his eye Peter saw Flash's eyes go wide with fear at the sudden realization that his boyfriend was a mercenary. 

And as he saw his family and friends laughing and smiling and having a great time he realized maybe this carwash wasn't so bad after all.

Sorry the update is late. High school is stressful. WAY too many tests.

Please comment and leave feedback.

Requests: