Stranded Part 2

After his classmates witnessed him webbing the attacking animals they had a lot of questions. He looked wide eyed at all his classmates as they were all yelling questions at him. He tried his best to answer all the questions, but was a little confused as all their voices seemed to sound the same.

He held his hands up after about twenty minutes of questioning, as he was starting to get a pounding headache.

"I understand you guys are really confused and shocked, but my head is spinning from your never ending questions. Why don't we all get some sleep and then talk about this in the morning? "

None of them opposed this idea, and Peter could tell by the expressions on their faces sleep was needed. Peter assured them that no one would need to keep watch seeing as his spidey sense would alert him of any problems that would arise.

They all woke the next morning with smiles on their faces. Thankfully, no problems had come up during the night.

They had soon started the fire up again. The smoke wafted high up into the air filling the sky. Throughout part of the day they kept an eye on the neverending ocean. No boats seemed to come near this island and he doubted any purposely would.

They all seemed to lose hope after about two o'clock. All of them left to find a source of food. It didn't take long as they found a small creek with fish jumping in and out of the water. At this point Peter thanked the lord (Tony Stark) that he had quick reflexes.

He laughed as he heard his classmates comments as they tried to do the same.

"I think these fish are broken!"

"Why are they so fast?!"

"That's not a fish. That's Chokoko!(spelling?)"

"I'm gonna name it Gruncle Stan. It looks frowny."

Peter laughed even harder when he turned around and saw his friends failed attempts. They were all blindly sticking their hands in the water and trying to find a fish. Their eyes all widen as they saw Peter had caught several. They watched as he caught more. Soon they were content with their catch. When they returned back to the beach they were surprised to see a group of people standing on the beach.

A smile came over his face as he saw his dads standing there with the rest of the Avengers. They were turned away from them and didn't see the group of kids.

"His tracker says he should be here. Where is he?" Tony's voice was anxious and frightened. Steve looked around frantically.

"Dads!" The two men turned around with smiles on their faces. Faster than most people's eyes could follow Peter was jumping into Steve's open arms.

The class was surprised as they saw how much the superhero group resembled a normal family.

They all knew one thing though.

They were safe.

Please enter into the cover challenge for my new book. I changed the ending date for entries to July 2nd and the first chapter to July 5th.

Thank you for reading! Please comment and leave feedback and requests.