Peter's Mistake

Peter walked in expecting to find the living room empty. Instead he found all of the Avengers lounging around. Natasha was braiding Bucky's hair, Cap and Sam were chatting quietly, and the others were all playing Mario Kart. Peter automatically cursed his Parker Luck. Today he had angered Flash which resulted in him getting a black eye and what he thinks is a broken rib. He turned around to leave.

"Pete come in here! We're playing Mario Kart." Peter prayed that he could still slip away.

"Actually Dad I have some homework to do. See you later!" Peter turned to leave but found himself almost running into Bruce who was coming back from the labs.

"Peter! What happened to your face?" Peters eyes widened. Stupid Parker Luck.

He turned around slowly to see Tony standing there with his arms crossed. He let out a sigh of defeat.

"I fell down the—"

"Don't even try it," said Natasha. She gestured for him to come sit on the couch.

"Peter who do I need to kill," asked Steve. They all turned to look at Steve with wide eyes.

"It was no one."

"Either you tell me or I will find out myself," said Tony. Peter sighed knowing that he would have to tell them.

Time skip

Peter sat in class the next day feeling pretty happy. Everything seemed to be  going great.

Suddenly the door was opened and in walked the Avengers. They were in uniform. Tony smiled a wide smile at Peter.

"You forgot your lunch at the tower." Peter could tell that this was just the beginning. He quickly stood to take his lunch.

"You gave me my lunch now you'll leave?" Tony gasped and made a mock betrayed expression.

"You don't want to spend time with your dear old Dad?" He fake cried. Steve stepped forward.

"We just wanted to let you know that we're inviting your class to a field trip at the tower. I'll send you the details." They all turned and walked out leaving the entire class staring at Peter.

Thank you guys so much for the reads! It just got to 800! I really appreciate it! Please leave me suggestions and leave feedback.