Hurricane Tortilla

"I don't get no sleep cause of y'all! Y'all never gonna sleep cause of me!" That's what Peter heard he woke up this morning. His eyes snapped open to see Shuri standing next to his bed. She was grinning and her eyes were sparkled with mischief.

Peter's face lit up with excitement. He hopped out of bed and pulled her into a hug.

"I brought you mer. Murder."

"Judas!" They burst out laughing.

"We should go be annoying!"When Shuri said that Peter's eyes grew wide with excitement. They ran down the hall and into the living room where the Avengers all sat eating breakfast.

"Adam," Peter and Shuri looked at each other and laughed as they realized they said it at the same time.

Clint stood up. "Rebecca it's not what you think!" All the other Avengers looked at them in confusion.

"I want to be a yo-yo man he cried. Make me a yo-yo man. But the yo-yo master did not answer. He just kept on yoing."  Clint and Shuri burst into laughter as they heard Peter say that.
Peter turned to look at his dad. "Your my dad. Boogie woogie woogie!"

Tony stood up with a disappointed face. "Today my brother pushed me. So I'm starting a Kickstarter to put him down. The benefits of killing him would be I would get pushed way less." Tony said that pointing at Steve.

At this point T'challa stood up and pointed at them and yelled, "Not again!" Peter and Shuri looked at him with disappointed faces.

"Look at all those chickens."

"Permission denied."

Sorry it took me so long to update! I'm out of requests so please me a request.  Thank you guys so much for the reads and votes!