Path of Death Part 3

(Wade is 19 and Peter is 17)

3 months later...

Wade and Peter had become very close within the last couple of months. They had been dating now for quite a while. There had been many movie nights, taco Tuesdays, and a lot of laughs. No one had died yet, but that didn't mean he hadn't thought about it. 

The Avengers had become close to Peter. Some of them even look at him like the son they never had (TONY). It was hard to be mad at someone with a personality like his. He was always happy and energetic whether it was two in the afternoon or two in the morning. He had been on many missions and proved to be a good addition to the team. It helped that he had a lot of experience with killing and infiltration. 

It was time for the Justice League from Metropolis to come to visit for their annual conference. This was the first year where Peter would be there. The Avengers were slightly nervous because it wasn't unusual for there to be some tension between the two teams, and Peter didn't take kindly to insult. 

Peter walked into the conference room and sat down next to Wade. Around the table sat more superheroes. He recognized them as Cyborg, Wonderwoman, Flash, Batman, Superman, Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqua Lad, Artemis, Miss Martian, and Super Boy. 

All of the Young Justice squad were shocked to see someone their age with the Avengers. They didn't recognize him at all. He hadn't been on any news stories either. 

"As you can tell we have a new face this year. This is Peter otherwise known as the Black Spider. He has been put on the team by Director Fury, but if any of you mess with him I will end you." The older Justice League members smiled at the boy remembering him from a mission a few months before. The younger of the former were surprised by the attractive serial killer. 

"You got a boyfriend?" asked Kid Flash with a wink. Wade raised his eyebrows aggressively. 

"Yeah, he does. Me." Kid Flash rose his hands up defensively. 

"Sorry, bro. My bad." Peter laughed. 

"Wow. The one-up contest here is a killer. If testosterone could kill..." 

Please comment and leave feedback.