Why Did I Pick Dare?! Part 2

I love you guys so much that I'm updating again. 

~Time Skip~

Peter walked up to the front doors of the school with a sense of dread. He could already tell today was going to be difficult. How was he supposed to be nice to Flash for three long days? His stomach sank with a feeling of despair when he saw Flash leaning on his locker with his usual smug, arrogant smirk. He walked slowly and awkwardly up to him. Flash already seemed to be acting like they were dating. 

"Hey, baby ready for class?" (I just cringed in horror.) Peter nodded, his cheeks flushed. He grabbed Flash's outstretched hand. As they walked down seemingly never-ending hallway people stared at the two in shock. Peter did his best to hide his anxiety. He kept his head down trying his best to avoid Flash's piercing gaze. They both had History first hour. They sat down next to one another. MJ walked in shortly after and smirked at them devilishly as she saw their intertwined hands. 

"You guys are just the cutest couple. Have you gone a date yet?" Peter glared at her while she smirked at his expression. Flash let out a sigh as he realized he would have to answer her question. 

"Not yet, but since you brought it up, wanna go out tonight?" Peter's face suddenly resembled a tomato. 

"Sure. Six alright?" Peter questioned the other boy. Flash nodded, his face was starting to resemble Peter's. 

~Time Skip~

Peter stood in front of his closet throwing his arms up in annoyance. "I have nothing to wear!" Moments later Natasha and Wanda walked in with confused expressions. 

"Where are you going?" Peter awkwardly shifted from foot to foot as he answered.

"I'm going on a date with Flash. We're getting dinner. I just need a nice but casual outfit." Natasha nodded a look of determination coming over her face.  She walked over to his closet and began to rummage around in a search for the perfect outfit. She soon had come out with a white button up, black ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of black low Converse. Peter smiled as he looked at the outfit. 

"Go change in the bathroom and then come back and we'll do your hair." Peter did as she said. He tucked in a small portion of the shirt and left the rest hanging down. Natasha nodded in approval when he came out of the bathroom. She then made him sit down while she slicked back his hair. She nodded once she was content with it. Just as she finished his hair Jarvis alerted them that Flash was there. 

Peter smiled nervously as she gave him a thumbs up. He hugged her and whispered a thank you in her ear before he walked out. 

Flash's POV

Flash walked out of the elevator hoping that Peter would be standing there waiting. He wasn't surprised however when Steve Rogers stood there with Tony Stark. They appeared to be cooking and turned to smile at Flash as he entered. He stood there making awkward conversation as he waited for Peter. Then he heard the door open. He turned to see Peter walk in. 'Hot Dang'. His little gay heart just about did a backflip as he saw him. He looked like he had just walked out of a magazine. His hair was perfectly styled and his outfit showed off how fit he was. Flash felt the butterflies increase in his stomach as he smiled at him with his perfect white teeth. 

Third Person POV

Peter smiled at Flash as he felt a blush come over his face. They left the tower hand in hand. The silence was slightly awkward as they walked to the restaurant. They walked in and sat in the booth in the corner both silently praying none of their friends showed up. 

They sat down as they waited for their server. Flash finally spoke up.

"I just wanted to apologize to you. The reason I have made fun of you and bullied you was because... I like you. I didn't want to accept that I'm gay and I took that out on you. I just wanted to apologize," Flash looked down in shame. Peter felt his heart warm a little at the heartfelt confession. 

"I forgive you. I think I might like you too. Maybe we can see how the next two days go and see if we want to date. Is that alright?" Flash nodded eagerly as a smile came over his face. 

Please comment and leave feedback! Thank You!

Part 3?

Yes?

No?