Totally Ripped

This was requested by @Kal4209 

Peter is nineteen in this, he's spiderman, as well as Tony's adopted son. 

3rd POV

The atmosphere in the living room was tense and awkward as heated stares were exchanged from opposite sides of the coffee table which acted as a dividing line between the two groups. Steve couldn't find it in himself to look Tony in the eyes knowing what he'd done to him not too long ago, and Tony stared him down with a vindictive vengeance. There were many hurt feelings between the team members, but those such as Natasha and Clint were glad to be reunited with their close companions once more. 

There was an opportunity to fix things now that the rogues had been pardoned by the government for their previous crimes, but it seemed impossible to resolve any such problems with the obvious boundaries separating them. 

No one wanted to speak up or take the lead for once. It was the only time they had ever been together and there was a moment of silence. 

The sound of the door sliding open alerted all of them to the new presence in the room. 

Peter walked obliviously over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. He was shirtless, wearing on a pair of black basketball shorts, and his washboard abs were on full display. He had numerous scars on his back that stood out prominently against his tan skin. It was obvious he'd just gotten out of the gym with his tousled hair and the sweat dripping down his back and chest.

"Hey, Dad? Have you seen my phone anywhere?" Still turned away, he used one hand to lift up the solid, oak dining room table to look underneath. 

"Did you lift up the couch and check under there?" Tony spoke distractedly as he watched his son fondly. Peter's eyes widened at Tony's revelation.

"Not ye-" Peter stopped abruptly as he turned to go to the couch and noticed the entirety of the Avengers sitting in his living room. "I was not prepared for this at all but pop off."

The awkward situation was interrupted as Harley walked in. "How did you not notice that many people?" He hurried over to Peter so he could slide one of his own hoodies over his boyfriend's head.  He followed this action by slipping Peter's phone into his hand.

"I was busy looking for my phone," Peter muttered embarrassed. Harley jokingly rolled his eyes as he ruffled his boyfriend's hair. 

"Since when did you have a son?" Steve questioned perplexedly as the situation continued to escalate even more. Up until this point, Steve and Bucky had been exchanging looks throughout the whole dumbfounding scene, too afraid to intervene.

"And where did he get those Crocs?" Shuri added with an eyebrow wiggle. Tony groaned at the question. 

"Don't get him star-"

"WhErE DiD I gET ThESe CroCs?" Harley covered Peter's mouth as T'Challa jumped to cover Shuri's. 

"We're not starting that," he whispered with wide, horrified eyes.

Peter attempted to talk but no one could understand him due to the hand blocking his mouth. 

"Eww!" Harley exclaimed. "Why would you lick me, you heathen?" Peter just giggled. 

"You coulda dropped your croissant."

"Do you want me to smite you?"

"Yes please da-"

"NO!"

Please comment and leave feedback.