Crossover Part 2

Peter sat awkwardly as the people in front of him continued to stare. Finally Barry spoke up.

"So your a spider child from another dimension?" Peter sighed and face palmed.

"Yes if I'm putting it simply. My dad is Iron Man. I'm from another Earth."

"Well it might be a while before we can get you home," said Bruce. Peter sighed upset that he was going to be gone so long.

~2 years later~

Peter had spent the last two years being taught how to fight by the Justice League and their sidekicks.

Now they had finally found a way to send him home. They had found some sort of portal that could send him back.

They all hugged him and told him they would miss him. And then he was home. He was in his room standing by the window. Though it had been two years his room was the same as when he left.

He smiled as he saw the familiar picture of him and his family.  He could hear yelling from down the hall.

"Steve he's been gone for three months and there is no sign of him." It was his dad! Why did he say three months? It had been two years.

He slowly made his way down the hall and into the living room where the Avengers including his Dad were standing. The first one to see him was Natasha.

"Peter!" Everyone turned to look at him. His dad's eyes widen and he ran over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"What happened? Where were you?" Questions were being yelled at him from all directions.

"Calm down. Let me explain. Basically I got sent to another world and ended out meeting a group of superheroes called the Justice League. They trained me. In their universe I was gone for two years."

"So you were trained by a robot, a girl Thor, a bat version of me, an alien, and a weird looking Pietro."