LSD BROOO

requested by @Howler_TTlyn  

Peter was cautious about most things. He liked to think of himself as responsible, but when someone offers him a brownie you best believe he's going to eat it with no questions. Food is food. 

If only Peter had known that the brownie was gonna give him more than just crackhead energy. 

~time skip brought to you by steve's ass~

Peter had left for the mission with Avengers right after his fourth period. Peter had been checked out for a 'doctor appointment'. He started to feel slightly strange. Within minutes of getting on the jet, he felt tremors begin. Then he began to see things. At first, it was just his favorite video game characters which he thought to be from lack of sleep.

Then he saw Loki standing in front of him with an evil grin. 

"Holy bejesus!" The other Avengers turned to look at him questioningly. "What are you doing here? Are you gonna take over the world again?" At that, the Avengers felt a surge of alarm.

"Peter who are you talking to," asked Steve questioningly. He then began to smile as Loki disappeared. The wall began to ripple and change color before he saw Stephen standing there.

"Mom? When did you come home?" Peter shook his head back and forth. It was hard for him to remember where he was and what he was doing. The team's confusion only increased as they saw him take a package of gummy bears out of his pocket and began to munch on them.

"I'm looking into his mind and it looks as if it's almost distorted. Everything is rippling. His mind is changing rapidly." Wanda watched him with furrowed eyes. 

He unbuckled himself as the others protested and asked him to sit back down. He staggered over to Tony. 

"Dad, you know I love you right? I seriously have missed you so much. You and Mom are the best parents in the whole wide world." He spoke loudly and almost childlike. The others began to giggle. "I have to get a secret off my chest. One time in the fourth grade I let Ned cheat off my test." Peter now began to sob. "I'll never do it again. OOHHH a gummy bear." At this point, the whole team was in hysterics. 

"Karen scan Peter for any abnormalities."  

"Signs of LSD are in Peter's system. It appears he ingested them through some sort of food." Tony frowned. 

"Man that kid needs to think before he chews." 

Please comment and leave feedback.