Innocent Part Two

Peter was born with his spider mutation in this chapter. He is not spiderman but he is tony's biological son. I wrote this chapter and then deleted half of it because I didn't like it so the plotline is slightly different than it was originally. The original plotline included a bomb.

Wade was infatuated with Peter at first glance. He was small, delicate, and had the brightest smile of anyone the boy had ever met. He wished for nothing but to hold him and to see his smile for the rest of his life. 

Peter was oblivious to the longing stares that the other boy gave him constantly and the disdainful looks Wade received from Tony. He was lost in his own world full of rainbows and chocolate chip muffins. 

Peter darted down the hallway, giggling adorably. Behind him was Steve, who was slightly out of breath from chasing him. Peter's mutation made him almost unbeatable in tag. Very few had managed to trap him long enough to catch him. Tony barely managed to avoid getting run over by the two as they went in circles through the kitchen. 

"Pete are you ready for school? Ned should be here any minute." As if on cue, the elevator opened and Ned stepped out. Peter grabbed his lunchbox and backpack, hopping up and down with a grin. He was in high spirits despite it being the crack of dawn. "Ok. Calm down jellybean and do good at school today." 

After arriving at school, Peter was greeted by his friends. Flash had even brought him a donut. Peter was oblivious to the fact that Flash was definitely crushing on him. He hid his face behind his sweater paws as he yawned. The morning was finally catching up to him. It didn't take him long to fall asleep with his head on his desk. Flash quietly opened the boy's bag and grabbed his stuffed animal to use as a cushion for under his head. Ned texted Wade and told him that Peter was asleep and within minutes he'd arrived. 

"I came to pick up sleeping beau-" He stopped midsentence as he saw the angelic expression on Peter's face. He was so beautifully peaceful that he was lost for words for a moment. 

"Y'all I'm gonna marry him someday," Wade placed his hand over his heart as he threw his head back, wiping fake tears away dramatically. 

He went to pick the boy up but Flash quickly moved to stand in front of him. 

"Just who do you think you are? You're not taking Peter. Over my dead body." 

Wade faintly muttered under his breath, "That can be arranged." He smiled mockingly at Flash. "I was sent by Peter's father to pick him up so I'm gonna have to ask you to move." Flash's face turned an unnatural shade of red. 

"Why you-" Peter's eyes opened slowly as he was still halfway overcome by sleep. 

"Wade? Are you gonna take me home?" The entire class felt their hearts melt as he held his stuffed fish in one hand and rubbed his eyes with the other. 

"Yeah, baby. Come on." Peter just held his arms up for Wade to pick him up. Wade picked him up without a moment's hesitation. Flash could only watch, in disbelief, as the two left the room. 

Please comment and leave feedback. 

I was forced to write this chapter due to the fact that they were threatening my fish so... 

Requests: