Incoming Call From Tony Stark Part 2

"STArK?!"

Peter sat with wide eyes as they all yelled at him. Questions were coming at him from left and right.

He tried to cover his ears and block out the sounds. It was no use. The sound was too loud. Before he knew it he was crying. Tears streamed down his face and his head felt like it was about to explode.

Suddenly a sound came from outside the window. It was the sound of an Iron Man suit landing. He could recognize the sound anywhere. He wanted to go to Tony but his head hurt so bad he knew that if he stood up he would surely pass out.

He stayed where he was clutching his head with tears streaming down his face. Only seconds later he felt someone move his hands and stick headphones over his ears.

He let out a sigh of relief as the sounds were finally blocked out. He looked up to see Tony looking down at him. He felt very weak and leaned forward and laid his head down on Tony's shoulder. He was slightly startled as he felt Tony lift him up.

"I'll take you home now."

Please comment and leave some feedback. I would really like to know what you guys think and what you want me to write next. Please vote and subscribe. Bye my 🥕🍩🍪 carrot-donut-cookies??