Car Wash

When Peter found out the Academic Decathalon team was having a fundraiser he thought nothing of it. The team did a fundraiser every year to raise money for expenses. Peter hadn't expected a car wash. 

He was told the week before the fundraiser about what they would be doing and at first, he couldn't find anything wrong. Then he started to wonder about all the possible outcomes of the situation.

He arrived there on that Saturday morning with a smile on his face and did his best to forget about all his worried thoughts from the week. He was wearing a pair of Iron Man swimming shorts and a black long sleeve shirt. 

He thought the outfit would hide his scars and help avoid all of the unwanted questions. He grabbed a bucket and sponge and got to work as people started to drive their cars into the school's parking lot. Peter was glad not to be waving a sign on the corner. 

He laughed and joked with MJ and Ned as they all washed cars. Peter's spider-sense didn't warn him soon enough and he felt a cold bucket of soapy water run over his head. He glared at Flash who smirked deviously at him. He quickly took off his shirt and tried to wring it out and get all the soap out of it, but it wasn't fast enough. 

"Oh my god! Peter has a six-pack!" Cindy wasted no time in telling everyone. He could everyone whispering and pointing as they saw all of the scars that littered his chest and served as memories for all of the battles he had fought. To most, it seemed like the outcome of a car accident or a mugging but Peter could point every stab and bullet wound and tell you its' story.

He rushed to pull his shirt back on. The girls plus Deadpool (and Flash) all sighed in disappointment. 

"Peter do you have a girlfriend!" someone yelled from beside a car. Peter blushed and looked down wondering what would come next. 

Please comment and leave feedback. Thank you!

Requests: