Poor Wade

(In this Peter is fifteen and Wade is seventeen. This has Spideypool. )

Peter woke to screams coming from down the hallway.

"Wade get out of my tower!" Peter could hear the anger and frustration in Tony's voice. Peter knew that Tony didn't really like his boyfriend.

"No! I'm here to see Petey Boy." He heard more screaming follow that sentence. He sighed and slowly pulled himself out of bed. He quickly threw on a sweatshirt not even bothering to change his shorts. He took his time walking down the hallway and into the kitchen where Wade was throwing food at Tony and Tony was chasing him trying to hit him with Cap's shield. Peter didn't pay them any attention and just went and sat in his favorite chair at the bar. It was the chair he sat in every night at dinner.

He sighed as Wade and Tony still didn't notice that he had come in. Peter's eyes widened as half of a random watermelon almost hit him in the face. He had barely managed to duck.

"That's it! You put down the shield and you stop throwing food. You guys need to clean this up."

They both turned to him with wide eyes.

"Baby boy! How are you?" Wade came over and plopped himself into the chair next to him. Peter sighed but couldn't help but smile as Wade smiled at him. Wade leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss before jumping out of his chair and running over to the fridge.

"I made you pancakes!" Peter was surprised to see him pull out a delicious looking plate of pancakes. They had whipped cream, syrup, and chocolate chips. He dug into the pancakes and within five minutes he had finished the entire stack of pancakes. He turned and blushed when he saw that Wade was staring at him. Wade reached over and ruffled his hair.

"You are the most beautiful, smart, and kind person I have ever met. I love you." Peter blushed and looked down. Just then the entire Avengers team (and Loki) burst in.

"No PDA! Wilson, you better run." Tony yelled at Wade but he had a friendly, playful smile.

Peter turns to look directly into the camera. "And that is how my boyfriend fell out of a window on the 50th floor."

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting! I really appreciate it! Please comment, vote, and leave me some more recommendations.