Accidental Insta Fame

Tony had made many mistakes in his life. Whether that's because he's old or just that one stupid person is up to you. Like the time he 'accidentally' painted Cap's shield hot pink, or when he got a super magnet stuck to Bucky's arm, or when he tripped and poured alcohol in the punch and didn't realize it. That's just to name a few. 

He didn't even stop to think when he took a cute picture of Peter cooking in his kitchen. He just automatically posted it on his Instagram story. No one noticed the mistake until hours later when the picture had already begun to trend on twitter. Questions were flying left and right and it hadn't taken them long to ID him as Peter Parker. 

Peter showed up at the tower panicked after he saw the photo. It was already too late to delete the picture and the media had already identified him so there wasn't much they could do. 

"I guess we'll just have to address the public and tell them what's going on." Tony didn't seem panicked at all. He was more worried about the kid being upset at some of the hate he was getting but Peter seemed to be just fine other than the panicked part. 

So they decided to post a picture with a message about the nature of the two's relationship. 

Tony_Stark: sorry for the late introduction

Tony_Stark: sorry for the late introduction. this is my intern peter. go follow him at

They thought it was best to keep it simple and straight to the point as to not cause any speculation or rumors. To Peter's surprise, he woke up the next morning with millions of followers. Everyone was asking him to post pictures and keep them updated on everything going on in his life. Who was he to deny millions of people a simple life update?

PeterParker69: tony made a bad choice asking me to drive us to subway

1.3 Million Likes

Username1: how is he so cute??? that's a boy who knows how to serve looks

Username4: why would tony choose him as an intern?

Username5: thank you for the update but should we be worried???

Despite the hate comments Peter received a lot of kind words and encouragement that made it easy to ignore the rude and hateful comments. Everything was normal until he posted a picture with Captain America. 

Thank you for reading. Please comment and leave feedback to let me know what you think. 

I also need some advice. I keep trying to do diets or exercise more but I always end out doing it for like two days and then I just lay on my couch and eat donuts. Ideas or tips are welcome.