Loopy

This chapter is going to have a lot going on. I'll start with a short chapter for you guys but I'm on an unreal amount of painkillers so forgive anything that doesn't make sense. After the part of the chapter, you guys actually want to read I'll leave an update about how I'm doing plus like a storytime/rant about how the last few days have gone for me. If you don't want to read that please just skip it and don't say anything mean. 

Peter had been lucky enough to get off without braces and his teeth were pretty much perfect. Then his wisdom teeth came in. So here he was preparing to get them taken out. His dads had told him that it would hurt for a few days and during that time it was an excuse to eat unreal amounts of ice cream. 

When he woke up from the procedure it was like his brain didn't quite want to work. His eyes widened comically as he saw Tony and Steve sitting next to his bed. 

"Am I gonna get arrested?"Tony and Steve shared a look and couldn't help but chuckle at him. 

"Why would we arrest you, Bub?" Peter began to cry.

"If the Avengers are here that means I've been bad! You're going to put me in jail for missing class!" Peter looked at them like they had never even met before. 

"We're your dads Buddy. We can't arrest you," said Steve as he hid a smile and held in a laugh. 

"My dad? No no no... My dad's name is Barack Obama you fraud." Tony lost it at the serious look on Peter's face. Suddenly Peter switched onto another topic as if nothing had ever happened. "I want Burger King now."

"You can't have Burger King until your teeth heal Bubba," said Tony with a grin. 

"That's so unfair! A unicorn is gonna come for your Iron Man suits you jerk. Ok, BOomErrr..." 

Please comment and leave feedback.

I know that was short but that's about all my brain can process right now. If you want to hear what's going on with me it'll be right below this line. 

Storytime: 

My teeth are all sorts of stupid and so I got my wisdom teeth and one extra tooth taken out to even out my bite. I opted out of full jaw surgery even though I need it. The recovery time would be like six weeks and the marching season has already started. So I got there and was hecka nervous and so I went into the surgery room and sat in the special chair. They did the basic prep stuff like giving me an IV, starting me with a cannula, and setting up a heart monitor. I was in the middle of talking to them when I fell asleep. I woke up and dude I was so out of it. 

The second I woke up I started having an anxiety attack and hyperventilating with pretty bad tremors. Eventually, I calmed down enough that they could move me into the recovery room. I was super high and even cried when they told me I couldn't have soda (dude I live on caffeine).

I went to the pharmacy after that and picked up my medications (I had someone else drive so don't worry). Then I went home and I only got about thirty minutes of sleep and I was able to eat a shake from Braums. For the last couple of days I have had to use an ice pack on and off every thirty minutes and I've also had to take like twelve to fifteen pills a day (all prescribed I promise). 

My face is really swollen and my cheeks are super red and I'm pretty sore but as soon as I can get off the pain pills and the stitches dissolve I should be back on Wattpad as usual. The only things I've eaten for the last few days have been macaroni, mashed potatoes, potato soup, chicken broth, scrambled eggs, and ice cream. I can't even use a straw because it could give me dry socket. I just want pizza and chicken wings so bad. 

To make things worse I've been watching the Try Guys Keith Eats the Menu series and then the Food Chain Feud series on Good Mythical Morning. I would karate chop a lion for Pizza Hut right now. ENough of mE ComPlaIninG... have a good day you beautiful people.