A Path of Death

WARNING: KINDA TALKS ABOUT DEAD BODIES MA DUDES

The Black Spider was a widely known serial killer. He had left a trail of bodies within his last two years of terrorization. SHIELD had tried to find him for a long time but when he killed he left no traces. No DNA, hints, or notes. He only left corpses. He had gotten his name from the symbol he left with every corpse. He always carved a spider into the floor next to where they laid. The same pattern of events continued until one of his victims got away. That's what led to Peter sitting in this helicarrier waiting to be questioned. 

He knew if convicted guilty he would not live much longer. Despite the fact, he sat with a large smile on his face. To the outside world, it would seem that he knew something they did not, and he did. He would escape no matter the cost. 

"Peter Parker. Age is 17. You grew up in Queens with your aunt and uncle both of who are now deceased. You are not completely human from what we can tell. You've killed over 115 people in the past year. No pattern other than the symbol you leave at every crime scene. That sound right to you?" A bald, dark-skinned man walked through the door speaking. On one eye he had an eyepatch but the other seemed to stare straight through Peter's soul. Peter smirked but didn't answer the question. Currently, his only defense was his defiant personality. 

"I've come to offer you a deal," said Fury his expression unchanging. Peter scoffed. 

"I already know that I'm screwed. What are you gonna do? Take away 10 of the 115 life services that I'll spend in the icebox? I'm not a-"

"Do you want to live or not you idiot!" Peter's expression changed to a curious one. 

"What are you offering?" He suddenly felt that maybe he could benefit from this situation. 

"I want you to join the Avengers. You have potential. You just haven't used it for the right thing yet." Peter pondered the thought for a moment. He couldn't even imagine the possibilities. Maybe he could live a decently normal life that didn't include moving every two days. 

"Sure. How bad could it be? What are the rules?" Peter knew that there had to be something bad in the situation. 

"1. You aren't allowed to murder teammates. 2. You are not allowed to murder teammates just in case you didn't hear it the first time. 3. You're are sharing a floor with Deadpool because he is the only one of your teammates you can't murder. 4. If you want to go somewhere you must be accompanied by an Avenger and it can't be Hawkeye. He makes bad choices." Peter felt his heart drop. He better have ice cream access or he was going to scream. 

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Part 2? 

Requests: