Sick Day

Peter thought with his new found spider powers that he would not be able to get sick. Sadly, that was not the truth.

Peter woke feeling nauseous and had a stomachache. He groaned and rolled over to turn off his alarm. He tried to stand up but immediately had to rush to the bathroom to throw up.

He sighed before brushing his teeth and dragged himself down the hall and into the kitchen where all the Avengers sat eating pancakes.

His dad turned around and was very concerned when he saw Peter. Peter was clutching his stomach and he looked unusually pale. He stood up quickly and rushed over to his son.

"Are you ok Pete? You don't look so good." Peter held back another round of nausea.

"I don't feel so good. I think I have a stomach bug." Tony nodded before ushering Peter back down the hall and into his room. Peter laid back down in his bed while his dad went to the bathroom to get some medicine and a cold hand towel. He draped the cloth over Peter's forehead and helped Peter sit up and take the medicine.

After doing that he got in bed with Peter to make sure he'd be there if Peter needed any assistance. He soothingly rubbed Peter's back and spoke calmly to him in hope that he would go back to sleep.

Soon enough he could hear Peter snoring. He smiled before falling asleep as well.

Later on the rest of the Avengers would come in and see the adorable sight of the father and son asleep next to each other. The two wouldn't know of the pictures they took to use for blackmail later.

Please vote and leave feedback! Thank you!