Spidey on the Run

Ever since Peter's identity had accidentally been revealed to the public he had been in hiding. He rushed to the airport and took the next flight. He had ended up in London, England. He had trouble trying to fit in. He had gone for the classic Superman way and bought a pair of glasses and learned to never sit up straight. That day had been the day that Spiderman disappeared and Peter Parker left all his family and friends. 

Tony understood that Peter's identity being revealed scared Peter, but he never thought that Peter would run away. May and Tony spent months being heartbroken. Those feelings never really went away. The Avengers noticed the change in atmosphere after the teen was gone. 

Peter spent all his time training and thinking about what he would do if he went back. Peter had also gotten a job. He had become an English teacher after taking online courses, under a fake identity of course. He didn't really like being a teacher but he didn't really have any other option.

It was now a year later and it was July. Peter was enjoying his summer vacation. Peter sat in his apartment watching his television ( Cough Cough MEAN GIRLS Cough Cough). Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He assumed that it was the pizza he ordered. He opened the door pulling out his wallet. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Bucky standing at his door. He went to slam the door shut but Bucky grabbed it with his metal arm.

"Pete just hear me out. I am just here to talk. If you don't want to you don't have to come back." Peter thought about it for a second before nodding and motioning for Bucky to come inside. 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Peter awkwardly sat down next to Bucky on the couch.

"Tony and May have been depressed ever since you left. Tony spends all his time trying to find you. He doesn't really get any sleep. May has trouble with working and has been having trouble sleeping due to nightmares. Plus the tower just isn't the same without you." Peter had never heard Bucky talk with so much emotion. Peter stared at him for a moment before nodding. 

"I'll pack my bags. They are going to get a very long lecture on taking care of themselves." Bucky burst out laughing.

~Time Skip~

Peter sighed as he got out of the elevator in the tower. In the room was Natasha, Clint, Wanda, and Steve. Bucky cleared his throat. They all turned around and their eyes widened as they saw Peter standing there. Just then Tony walked in. He stopped and they all stared at each other for a moment.

It felt like years but it was truly only seconds before Peter ran towards Tony. Peter jumped into Tony's arms. He sobbed as he hugged his father.

"I missed you so much, Dad." And with that sentence, everything was forgiven. They could all be a family again.

If only Peter had known had mad his boyfriend was. He would get silent treatment for the next two weeks.

Do you guys like this chapter? Please comment and leave feedback!

Spiderman/Avengers Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें