Peter's Mistake Part 2

Warning: Spideypool

Peter knew as they pulled up to Avengers Tower that today was not going to go well. The yellow school bus creeped through the parking garage before finally stopping. Mr. Harrington led them through the parking lot all of the huddle in a large group.

As they walked in the building several people waved at Peter as he walked in. His classmates stared at him in awe. Peter held his breath the entire time just waiting for one of the Avengers to be there waiting for him.

"Baby boy! I missed you so much!" Wade ran out of a door and jumped into Peter's arms. His classmates looked at them in shock.

"I love you babe but I'm on a field trip right now." Wade looked up at him. Peter felt the guilt start to sink in.

"It's Deadpool. He's a mercenary. Penis Parker is dating a mercenary," Flash's yelling cut off their conversations. Wade's eyes snapped to look at Flash with anger.

"What did you call him?" Wade started walking towards him while pulling out his katanas.

"Wade you can't unalive anyone or Tony won't let you back in the tower." Wade let out a disappointed sigh.

"Your lucky he's here to remind you or I would kill you." Flash's face turned ghost white. Suddenly Steve and Bucky walked in.

"I heard yelling Steve. I swear." Bucky and Steve's eyes widened as they saw the group in front of him.

"What's going on?" Steve sounded very concerned. Peter turned to look at them before turning around and walking to the elevator.

He turned to look at them. "Parker Luck sucks." He walked into the elevator and made a peace sign as the doors closed. He waited in the elevator for a few minutes before exiting the opening doors. Standing in the other side of the door was his dad and Natasha. They turned to look at him.

"Parker Luck sucks. Put it on a t-shirt.  I'm going to bed."

Please leave feedback. Also please leave some recommendations I currently am out of them. Thank you for all the reads!