IF PETER WAS A YOUTUBER

"What's up fellow people of planet Earth?" Peter always began his videos with cringey sentences like that because they seemed to make people laugh. He held his vlog camera a few feet in front of his face. He wore his Spiderman suit and a pair of high heeled boots. He also had a lime green scarf wrapped around his neck. 

"Today we will be doing- drum roll, please- Vogue 73 questions!" On the other side of the camera, Clint had a list of questions pulled up on his iPhone. 

Clint- C Peter-P

C-What are you most excited about these days?

P- Probably what will happen next on the Bachelor 

C- What's your favorite exercise?

P- Netflix?

C- Favorite ice cream?

P- All of them?

C- What makes you smile the most?

P- Probably remembering when Sam fell down the stairs and knocked Wade out of the window

C- Ok then? What movie made you cry?

P- Christopher Robin

C- Not even gonna ask. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?

P- Probably the weird stuff the Avengers do

C- Fair enough. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?

P- Pizza or Frappuccinos

C- Who is the last person you texted?

P- Your mom

C-I'm done.

And with that Clint stood dramatically flipping his nonexistent hair. Peter posted the video anyway. 

Cover Challenge

1. Must have what you think his imaginary friend looks like. (Doesn't have to be human.)

2. Doesn't have to be drawn. Can be edited pictures.

Sorry for not being very active online this week. I've been sick for like three days.