Prisoner

Peter didn't know how long he had been in this glass cage. It seemed like months, but realistically he knew it had only been about a week. They brought him food twice a day, but nobody ever said a word to him. He had only spoken once to Nick Fury who insisted on him signing a contract that Peter refused to sign which lengthened his time of imprisonment. 

Apparently, SHIELD thought that he could be a possible threat. So they had to have control over him just like they insisted on with all 'talented' people. Peter knew that he should probably sign the contract, but it felt like he was selling his freedom away. Peter jumped as he heard the door open. He was slightly confused seeing as he had already eaten twice that day. He turned to see a familiar group of people walk through the door--the Avengers. He backed away to sit on the opposite side of the cage. He tried his best not to fangirl when he saw Bruce Banner. I mean he is an amazing scientist! 

He was confused when he saw Tony's angry face, but as he looked around he saw they all shared similar expressions. Oh crap...

"Why the heck (nice language only *cough* Steve *cough*) would Fury think he should lock up a fifteen-year-old boy? He must be out of his dang mind," said Tony in an angry dad voice. Peter's eyes grew wide as his cell door opened. 

"Come on kid. We're leaving." Tony held his hand out. Peter hesitantly let the hero help him up. He was surprised however when he stumbled and almost fell. He assumed it was from the lack of extra food. He had to consume more calories than the normal human being and this week he hadn't eaten as much. 

He leaned on Steve as they exited the room. Peter's anxiety worsened as he saw Nick Fury standing outside in the hallway. He said nothing, only glared, as they walked by. 

Peter thought the drama was over until Tony decided to speak up. 

"I did some research and found out that you live in an orphanage so I decided to adopt you. Your welcome!"

Part 2?

Please comment and leave feedback and requests! Thank you!