Just a Memory

Peter couldn't understand why nobody could see him. Everyone had come back from the soul stone. But no one could see Peter. He waved his hand in front of Steve's face. Steve continued talking to Bucky. Peter felt tears start to run down his face. His sobs were loud and it felt like he couldn't breath.

He ran around until he eventually saw Tony. He was talking frantically to Dr. Strange.

"Where is Peter?" Dr. Strange shrugged his shoulders and then pulled Tony into a hug.

"I don't know. He was in the Soul Stone. He was in pain all of the time due to his Spidey Senses. I figured he would be here with the rest of us."

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark? Why can't you see me?" Peter suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and was surprised to see Pietro.

"Peter you won't be coming to live with them. You like me have become a casualty of war. You were brave, but sadly your time is up. Trust me when I say your life made an impact on Earth. But now it's time to go home. Your parents are waiting." Peter glanced back at Tony. He held up a finger signalling that he needed a minute. He walked over to Tony.

" I know you can't hear me but I just wanted to say thank you. You were the Father I so desperately needed. I love you so much. I know that I made an impact on your life just like you made an impact on mine. You gave me a chance. You didn't expect me to fail you didn't even question it. You knew that I wouldn't. And that's exactly what I needed. It's easy to be a Father, but it takes a lot to be a dad. Thank you Dad." Peter turned around and grabbed Pietro's hand and walked with him into the light. He knew when Tony's time came he would see him. Because after all Heaven wouldn't be perfect without him.
——————————————————
Thank you guys for all of your support! Please comment and leave feedback and requests!