Why Did I Pick Dare?! Part 3

When Peter woke up he had a wide smile file on his face. He blushed as he thought about his conversation from the night before. Flash seemed like an entirely different person now that he could be open with someone. They had spent the rest of the night laughing and conversing over their dinner. When Flash dropped Peter off back at his house Peter felt over the moon. 

Peter slowly dragged himself out of bed. He threw on a pair of blue ripped jeans, a black sweater, and his black Converse. He lightly styled his hair but left most of the messy curls as they were. He waved goodbye as he walked out the door and started his walk to school with a smile the size of Texas on his face. 

~Time Skip~

As Peter walked up to the school Flash stood waiting on the front steps. A smile came over his face as he saw Peter approaching. 

They grabbed each other's hand as they started their walk into the school. The staring still continued. 

"You should come over and have a movie marathon with me tonight. I'll even let you choose between Nemo and Star Wars." Flash laughed at Peter's unique movie choices. 

"I would be happy to. Six o'clock alright?"

~Time Skip~ (Brought to you by Deadpool's Chimichangas)

Peter opened the door for Flash to the movie room in the tower. It was basically Tony's personal movie theatre. On the screen was the opening menu for IT. Flash smirked as he knew that Peter wasn't great with horror movies. 

They sat down in the middle row together. As the movie started and the horror and suspense picked up Peter's eyes got wider. When they finally got to the scene where they're in the weird house being chased Pennywise, Peter screamed and hid his face in Flash's chest, looking away from the screen. 

~Two Hours Later~

Tony walked in and saw Peter asleep with his head on Flash's chest. They both must have fallen asleep during the movie. 

Part 4? (This originally said 3 on accident. Sorry I was tired I meant 4.)

YES?

NO?

Please comment and leave feedback! I promise I'll write a Spideychelle chapter soon! I'm just trying to find some new ideas.