Night Spider Part 2

The jet landed with a small thud. Peter squeezed Harley's hand once before standing up out of his seat.

The Avengers shot glances his way. They all seemed slightly anxious to be working with the team.

"Peter help the citizens get to safety and kill some bad things along the way." Flag spoke in his earpiece. Peter nodded his head at the team before darting away to where he could swing between the buildings.

He spotted several people under the awning of a cafe huddled to the wall. They seemed to be praying. He quickly swung down to see if he could get them to safety.

"I need to get you guys behind the safety barricades! Let's go!" Peter ushered them forward helping by holding their infant child. The child giggled and poked his face. The parents looked scared for a moment but were surprised when they saw him just smile down at the child and pat his head.

They finally made it to the barricade and he helped them over it and ushered them over to a police officer who was standing nearby.  The officer just gave him a nod and Peter swung back into the fight.

Within the next several hours he saved many people. Children, teens elderly, middle-aged. He found people from all different places.

Suddenly an alien cut off his path. He was carrying an eight-year-old girl in his arms that was loudly crying.

"Guys I need some backup over on Jenson Street. I have an eight-year-old and am surrounded by aliens." The aliens had completely surrounded him and he couldn't swing because of the aliens in the air.

He kicked and punched trying his best to keep the girl safe. Eventually, he had to just crouch on the ground covering the girl's body and praying that backup would be here soon. His wish was granted.

Black Widow and Captain America came from behind the aliens.

"Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size!" The aliens turned and stopped their assault on Peter. He sighed in relief and picked up the crying girl. He made sure her head was tucked into his shoulder so she couldn't see the bloodshed and destruction.

He continued to swing to the barricade. After dropping off the child with her waiting parents he went back to the fight. He helped the two superheroes fight off the aliens. Suddenly they all turned to dust.

"Guys. I think it's over," said Tony.

Peter breathed a sigh of relief. He felt like he had been hit by a battering ram. He knew for sure that he had broken several ribs and most likely his nose.

They were the last people to reach the jet. Peter pulled his mask off not really caring if the Avengers saw him anymore.

"Harley can you break my nose back into the right place." The woman nodded with a sympathetic look. She quickly snapped it back into place.

Most of the Avengers gasped when they saw his face.

"You can't be older than 15!" This was gonna be a long day...

This is to make up for the late update. The stress is real my dudes. 

Please comment and leave feedback.

Part 3?