Did He Lose His Marbles?

This was requested by lelelele041

The Avengers were on a rampage. Steve had made the mistake of picking up a newspaper. On the front cover, it read "Spiderman, Hero or Menace?" The second that Tony and Loki saw the cover it was war. All of the Avengers had jumped into the car to pay Jamison a visit. 

They walked into the building with heads held high as if they were oblivious of the stares. They walked straight into Jamison's office. Jamison's mouth dropped open. 

"Mr.Stark may I help you with something?" Mr.Jamison spoke so kindly that his secretary almost fell out of her chair as she heard him speak.

Tony held up the newspaper with the Spiderman on the front cover.

"Why are you dissing Spiderman? All he ever has done is to save and help people." Jamison's face paled. He seemed to be having trouble forming words. "Also who took this pictu-" Just then Peter walked in. He was wearing his favorite sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"I took the picture, Tony." Jamison at this point was moving his head back and forth. He didn't know what to do in this situation. 

"How do you know Tony Stark?" Jamison was very confused, but Peter and Tony ignored him.

"I took the picture. It was easy seeing as I know Spiderman." Tony sighed shaking his head.

"YOu PeopLE arE GoiNG tO MakE ME LoSE my MARBles!"

Little did he know that now Peter could give Jamison embarrassing pictures of Tony if he ever made Peter mad. Then Peter turned to stare at the camera.

"You're probably wondering how I got myself in this situation. It all started in the summer of '89."

I am going to write another chapter for the bad boy series. It'll probably be published this weekend. It might not though because I have a guard competition on Saturday. This chapter is just a quick, fun one.

Please comment and give feedback. I would really appreciate some requests. Sorry for those of you who are still waiting for me to write your request. I will try to start finishing some of those in the next few weeks.