Prisoner Part 2

From the moment Peter walked into the tower his mouth was gaping open. He saw all of the amazing inventions that Tony had made himself. There was nothing that didn't look like it would cost all the money he could make in one lifetime, even the coffee maker. 

They all gathered in the elevator together. It was a tight fit seeing as there were so many of them. Peter was happy to get out when it finally stopped on Tony's floor. 

"Ok, so first things first we are going to pick you a room and then we're going shopping. We can find you a boyfriend while we're out. We also need Burger King." Peter's eyes widened as Tony spoke. 

"Actually I already have a boyfriend. I can invite him to come shopping with us?" Tony nodded in confirmation. He then dragged Peter down the hallway. He stopped in front of two doors. They were both several feet from each other. 

"Which one? You can do eenie meenie moe if needed." Peter thought for a second before pointing to the door on the left. 

"Good choice. Now come on loser we're going shopping."

~Time Skip~ 

Wade met them in front of the mall with a wide smile on his face. He pulled Peter into a hug then turned to look at Tony with a look of seriousness on his face. 

"You better keep him safe or I will find you and I will kill you. Sorry for the drama, but seriously though. Now let's go!" Tony didn't seem fazed by Wade's comment. For the next four hours, Wade and Tony pulled him into as many stores as they possibly could. Steve and Bruce ended out giving up and just sitting in the food court the entire time. They finally met up for Burger King after Peter started complaining. He now sat happily eating a burger. Tony turned to look at Wade. 

"I approve of your relationship. When's the wedding?" 

Please comment and leave feedback! Thank you!

The cover contest will end on May 2! Please submit your entries when you get the chance.