America's Next Top Model

Peter stood nervously waiting for his name to be called and his picture to be in Tyra's hand. He felt he had done well throughout the entire competition, but this was the finale. He could see that Bree was just as nervous.

"Who will win, Peter who had a good personality and good pictures but who had some issues with his poses, or maybe Bree who had decent pictures and had some disagreements in the house?" Peter felt his heart pounding in his chest as he anxiously waited.

"America's Next Top Model is... Peter Parker!" Peter felt the tears running down his face and a smile came through the tears. He quickly turned to give Bree a hug.

And then... He woke up. He sat up in bed and realized that his entire experience had been a dream. Somehow one night had enough hours for Peter to dream about several months. He got up and walked to the kitchen for breakfast.

As he turned into the kitchen and saw Tyra Banks he passed out.

This was kinda like Spider-Man on Crack! IDK what this is really?

Please comment and leave feedback! Please send requests!

These are the results of the voting...

Imaginary Friend-5

Umbrella Academy- 11

UMBRELLA ACADEMY WINS!

Do you guys want me to do a cover challenge for this?